Welcome to Nightingale Reflexology offering Reflexology and Maternity Reflexology with me, Jill Price.
I practise at the following locations:
- Neal’s Yard Therapy Rooms, Northcote Road, Clapham Junction, SW11 1NT
- Balham, SW12
I am a full member of the Association of Reflexologists, the UK’s professional body for reflexology and I am registered with the CNHC (Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council), the UK regulator for complementary health care.
In addition, I am an affiliate member of Expectancy, the leading provider of professional education on the safety of complementary therapies in pregnancy and childbirth.
For enquiries or appointments, please call me on 07909 975429 or email jill@nightingalereflexology.
New Protocols due to Covid-19
For obvious reasons, there will be new protocols in place going forward. These will include:
- Risk assessment over the telephone 24 hours prior to appointment
- Hand washing on arrival and after treatments (or hand sanitiser with a minimum of 60% alcohol
- Face coverings by both the therapist and client to be worn
- Treatment spacing – allowing at least 20 minutes between clients to minimise contact with other clients and ventilate the room
- Cleaning – the time between clients also allows for all couch/chair coverings, pillow cases to be changed and waterproof pillows and couch to be wiped down in addition to any surfaces that have been touched to be cleaned between clients
As a full member of the Association of Reflexologists (AOR) I am adhering to their guidelines. Click here to read the full AOR Covid-19 Secure Workplace Policy.
Please bring with you to your appointment:
- Face Covering
- Your own bottle of water
- A pen
Please arrive as close to your appointment time as possible, not too early or late to allow for treatment spacing and cleaning as outlined above.
Please do not attend your appointment if you are showing any signs of Covid-19 including:
- A high temperature
- A new, continuous cough or have started coughing persistently
- Loss of change to sense of smell or taste
- New marks, rashes, spots bumps or other lesions on skin or toes
- If you discover that you have been in contact, in the last 14 days prior to your appointment with someone who has been diagnosed with or suspected of having Covid-19 or have been contacted by the NHS Track & Trace team and advised to self isolate.
If you are showing any of the above symptoms or need to isolate, please do remember to contact me to let me know that you will be unable to attend.
Look forward to seeing you soon. Jillx
If you wish to get in touch, please call or text me on 07909 975429 or email email@example.com